Read our backend development tutorial for the complete project.
But, to bring clarity, let’s begin with digging into the brief history of Frontend development.
- Faster Debugging- It comes up with feedback loops which eases the process of running code and getting results instantly, implying better debugging facilities.
Google offered the introduction of Angular, this framework is open-source, falls into the category of MEAN stack, supported by multiple code editors, and used for creating dynamic websites and apps. It is highly preferred by mid-size businesses and startups.
And the reasons behind the popularity of top Angularjs frameworks are:-
- Two way binding data
- Support from Google
- Support Material Design and PWA Development
- Its defaults are tested and are best
- Provides HTML support to the developers for better and powerful UI-UX design
- Tools are way better to let developers build an app
- Helps in eliminating and minimizing core problems compared to the previous forms of coding
The framework, when looking into React vs Angular comparative analysis, has gained a lot of popularity in a short time period and is extensively used for developing and operating a dynamic User interface in order to provide the best experience to the users around.
It is also considered as the first choice by popular brands like Netflix, PayPal, BBC, and more due to reasons as shared below:-
- Ease of Learning
- Virtual DOM for brilliant UX
- Reusable components
- Easy, efficient and flexible
- One-direction flow of data
- Fits well with other frameworks
Know the top reasons for choosing the reach native for startups app development
Vue.js framework is quite new as compared to Angular and React. It is, in fact, considered as the baby product of the two due to the fact that it mitigates the challenges associated with Angular (earlier version called Angular.js framework) and React and provide us with the best features of both in the front-end development arena. For example,
- Ask the developers to store the component’s logic.
- The style-sheets in one file.
- Use of props and other features.
- Use of virtual binding from component logic to templates.
For a better understanding, read our complete Vuejs tutorial for development.
Some of these are:-
- Small size
- Simple integration with HTML elements
- Two-way communication is possible
- Can easily understand and develop
- It is fast
- It is single threaded and has a server which is highly scalable
- It never buffers any data
- It is Asynchronous
- It is open source
Ember.js framework has been used in a number of the complex website like Kickstarter, Blue Apron, and LinkedIn due to scalability, data management and application flow options, and more. It is also considered as a good and reliable solution for startups and businesses that are looking for bit complex or feature-rich web and mobile apps.
- Higher performance
- Detailed Documentation
- Faster Development
- Excellent debugging tools
- Full-Stack Development Options
GraphQL is basically an open-source query language, an execution engine along with allowing developers to rethink how they should build client-based applications. Developed by Facebook, it provides an efficient, powerful, and flexible approach for developing a web API.
Follow our comprehensive guide to API development.
Moreover, it also allows clients to define the structure of the required data and it is proven incredibly effective for developing and building modern mobile and web apps. GraphQL also ensures that the application and the developers load the relevant and necessary detail and data, even when that data is meant to come from multiple sources.
It also carries three major characteristics to consider –
- It allows the client to decide what exactly data it needs
- With GraphQL, it becomes easy and efficient to aggregate data from different sources
- The type system is also there to describe data in detail
Know the key differences: Single-page application vs multi-page application.
The Backbone.js Framework, being well-organized and structured, is also an effective tool to use fewer codes while making your design more favorable, and relishing various other benefits like:-
- Community support
- Enjoy versatility
- Develop applications in an easier way
- Back-end synced
- Usability modules
Frontend development trends in 2019 and Beyond
Motion UI will remain trending in 2019 and beyond because of dynamic graphics, animation, and real impacts on usability. With its support, developers will narrate a visual story while communicating with users via the use of various types of JS Frameworks and technologies.
Considering the need to prevent data breaches so as to deliver a secure and seamless experience to the user base, Cybersecurity will also become a core element of the front-end development arena. Mobile development companies will look into UI elements and frameworks that will provide users with protection against service disruption or misdirection apart from electronic data damages.
How Appventurez is utilizing the latest technologies for frontend & backend development?
Co-Founder and VP Mobile Architect of Appventurez. A software professional who is highly experienced in Android, Flutter, React Native. He is a passionate developer with excellent programming skill who believes in bridging the technology gap and making the life of a large number of people much easier through his wide knowledge and experience.
⚡️ by Appventurez
Hey there! This is Sitaram, author of this blog. Leave your email address and we'll keep you posted on what we're up to.
This will subscribe you to Appventurez once-a-month newsletter. You can unsubscribe anytime. And we promise not to pester you or share your data :)
Hey there, wondering where this article came from? It was produced by some people at Appventurez, a Mobile & Web App Development Company. We are here for solutioning of your technological needs.
Our Latest Blog
There's no denying it: the travel sector has taken a blow since the outbreak be...Read more
Imagine a virtual environment where individuals can socialize, work, and buy fr...Read more